Peter Waggitt, Chairman
Why Choose Absolute Sense?
The first thing is that you can be assured of the quality that is delivered by a Chartered Financial Planning Firm. We will always listen to what our clients want; what their needs are and what their objectives are because we always put the customer at the centre of everything we do. Our advisers have never been targeted for sales.
We are fully qualified and experienced Independent Financial Advisers and therefore we are free to advise on financial products available from the entire market to ensure that we match the most suitable products to your needs. We are supported by advanced computer software to research, compare and select the most suitable deals currently available and as there are literally thousands of products to choose from we are able to make arrangements to maximize the benefits to you whilst saving you time.
Depending on your instructions we will carry out an analysis based on your current situation, after taking into account any specific plans and/or targets you may have. You will receive professional advice about where your financial arrangements are already good, and where they’re inadequate. We will assess your existing financial situation and needs before reaching a realistic view of your likely immediate and future needs. For this, you’ll need to set aside some time but the first half-hour consultation is free. We will then advise you on anything from a short term financial objective to a lifetime financial plan, followed up with regular reviews.
You’ll also have our help to decide how much provision you need to make and of course it will all be sensibly balanced in relation to your current income and affordability. All our proposals will be fully explained and priced so that you’ll know exactly what and why we have made the recommendation before you agree.
Our Client Approach
We believe that Treating Customers Fairly is about delivering a fair outcome to our customers whilst offering a first class business service. It is embedded in our culture, and our customers can be assured of this as:
- We are open about the way we carry out our business and how we are remunerated
- We welcome customer feedback on a regular basis
- We encourage all our staff to continue with their professional development
- Our business is about our customers, and we are always conscious of this.
We look at all areas of our business on a regular basis to ensure that:
- Customers can be confident that they are dealing with a firm where the fair treatment of customers is central to our firm’s culture.
- We consider our customers when promoting new services and products and ensure that they are relevant to them.
- Our customers are provided with clear information and we keep them informed before, during, and after the point of sale.
- Where advice is provided, we take time to understand our customers’ situation and ensure that our advice is suitable and appropriate.
- We meet our customers’ expectations, providing them with a level of service and products that are of an acceptable standard.
- We will ensure that our customers can switch providers, change products, surrender policies and make any complaints without any undue barriers.
Why Pay for advice?
The International Longevity Centre prepared independent research in July 2017 which demonstrated the value of advice. Please click here for a copy of the publication.