Over the past few years many forms of life insurance have become competitively priced, especially life insurance. If you have a life policy which is several years old you may be able to change your provider for a more competitive premium, or to increase the benefit for the same monthly cost.
Questions that you may ask are:
- What is Level Term Assurance?
- What cover should I hold to protect my mortgage?
- What is covered by Critical Illness Policies?
- What is Permanent Health Insurance?
- Should I take out a Whole of Life Policy?
- How much does Private Medical Cover Cost?
It is a sad fact that whilst most people are quite happy to insure cars, homes and pets, few people hold adequate health and life cover on themselves or loved ones. For more information please contact us and we will respond to you as soon as possible.